The Show must go on … “Art without ice“ is impossible to realize! The venue in Basel became too small, so the OC needed to move to the St. Jakobshalle.
Art on Ice in short
Art on Ice is a tour with top-class live musicians and top athletes in figure skating. A fantastic combination of both, that celebrates its 25th anniversary in February 2020. In recent years, Art on Ice became one of the most prestigious shows worldwide and visitors can look forward to a completely new show every year. For this reason, no compromises were possible… only a top ice surface is accepted.
Duration: 2 days | Lenght: 40 meters | Width: 25 meters| 10.000 visitors
Objectives of the common project
- Installation of a perfect ice surface within less than 3 days
- Ice must resist a huge weight as for the trucks to drive in
- In time installation so that lighting and sound technology can be installed.
Why Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- Many decades of experience in installing mobile ice rinks
- Delivery and set up of the required technology within a very short time slot
- Thanks to plug-and-play easiest implementation in the given structures and stage sets
- Ensuring a perfect and safe ice surface for the ongoing tour
- Perfectly coordinated preparation of the ice installation
What’s the technical approach?
Do you want to learn more about the tour? Here you get to the Art on Ice Showguide.