Ledeni Park is the name of the ice park on King Tomislav Square in Zagreb and is the largest outdoor ice rink in this part of Europe, with an ice surface of 2.000 m2.
Ice skating in front of the Art Pavilion in Zagreb…
…amid millions of Christmas lights in the magical atmosphere of Advent is unique. This ice park is something very special and unique.
“Nestled in one of the most beautiful places in the Donji grad district and surrounded by lively walking paths, this ice experience offers a complete holiday experience for all generations,” said Slavica Olujić Klapčić, the organiser of the project, together with the Zagreb Tourist Board.
Duration: 7 weeks| Ice surface: 800 m² | Length: 40 m | Width: 20 m | Ice parcour: Lunghezza: 350 m | Length: 3 m
“It was very important for us to be able to work at full capacity for the entire duration in order to cover all the costs of the project through the income from ticket sales. And we managed to do that! We were able to work at full capacity for the entire duration!”
Aims of the project
- Installation of an ice rink, to enhance the magical atmosphere during the Zagreb Advent season
- Ice rink that allows it to operate at full capacity throughout the period, even at temperatures as low as 20 degrees
- Quick assembly and disassembly
Why with REALICE – Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- Professional support from the start to the turnkey handover of the project
- Many years of experience in the realisation of ice stadiums
- State-of-the-art technology
- Good price-performance ratio
Marketing & #leadingcustomerexperienceonice
- Ensuring the installation of the Zagreb Advent Heart
- Ensuring the full operation of the ice rink during the entire period of activity
- Uninterrupted fun on ice
- Guaranteed ice quality over the entire ice surface and path
- Biodegradable glycol
- Construction and ice formation for a turnkey project
- Installation of manifolds and connection to the chiller
- Low operating costs that are covered by revenues
“Realice – Intercom Dr. Leitner proved to be a very reliable and professional partner. Due to the complexity of the project, both in terms of routing and the requirements of the Institute for Cultural Heritage, we had to overcome many challenges. However, Intercom Dr. Leitner mastered this with ease”.