Modernisation of the old artificial ice rink and consequently construction of a completely new multi-purpose facility for summer and winter activities.
About the municipality of Forni di Sopra
The municipality of Forni di Sopra is located in the region of Friuli Venezia Giulia in Italy. The village has around 1,000 inhabitants and fascinates both locals and guests by its imposing location in the middle of the Friulian Dolomites. A very popular place for mountaineers, skiers and sportsmen. And now, the new multipurpose building is offering an added value for the entire region.
The old artificial ice rink was modernised by Realice – Intercom Dr. Leitner. A roof, service building and a completely new multi-purpose facility for summer and winter use were realised and the infrastructure can thus be used all year round. Therefore, the multi-purpose area was also realised with asphalt technology, which can be used in winter for ice sports and in summer for events and other sports activities, such as rollerblading and curling.
The modern and versatile ice rink has created a real attraction in the sports-loving community.
Length: 40 meters | Width: 20 meters | Dasher board: Leitner Sport incl. Impact Pro| Ice rink and asphalt track
Aim of the project
- Fast planning and implementation of a permanent ice-skating rink – including dashboards
- Attractive investment costs for the realization of the project
- The asphalt surface is an attractive alternative to conventional surface solutions and can be realized in the shortest time
- Easy year-round maintenance
Compared to other surface solution, the asphalt is best suited for stick shooting and inline skating in the summer month
- Low operating- and maintenance costs
- Added value for the destination due to year-round usage
Why with Realice – Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- Many years of experience in planning and realization of ice rinks
- Professional, fast and uncomplicated project handling
- Highest quality standards
- Implementation of customer specific requirements
- Most state-of-the-art technologies, which guarantee a maximum of energy efficiency and quality
- Turnkey solution
- Multipurpose attraction that can be used in summer and winter
- Offering a family-friendly added value
- Attractive advertising possibilities on the Intercom-dasherboards (patented Impact Pro handgrip solution)
- Fast and professional planning and implementation of the ice rink, and dashboard system
- Professional project coordination and alignment with the customer
- Perfect ice quality
- Turnkey solution
- Refrigeration piping
- Asphalt as low-maintenance surface – drainage function prevents puddle formation
- Dashboard with Impact Pro – impact protection and patented advertising possibilities on the handgrip
- Biodegradable glycol