A mobile ice rink for year-round training in Fredrikstad
As a company Realice – Intercom Dr. Leitner, we have built a mobile ice rink in Fredrikstad (NO), which remains open all year round. This space was necessary because it was not possible for the youngsters to train in the previous area, as it was constantly occupied. Therefore, a new training facility was built.
Goal of the project
- Installation of an ice rink for the training of a youth hockey team
- Quick planning and implementation of a mobile ice rink
- Manageable investment costs for the realization of the project
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Quick assembly _
Why work with Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- Many years of experience in the design and construction of permanent ice rinks
- Professional, fast and uncomplicated project management
- Maximum quality standards guaranteed by the internal production of many components
- Implementation of customer specific requirements
- Cutting-edge technologies that guarantee maximum energy efficiency and quality
- Turnkey execution
- Greater youth engagement: The new ice rink attracts more young people, allowing us to create targeted marketing campaigns for this audience.
- Company Visibility: Permanent installation of the track gives us a constant presence in the community, increasing brand awareness through local marketing.
- Event Opportunities: The versatile facility allows us to organize events and promotions throughout the year, expanding our marketing initiatives and engaging the public on various occasions.
- Fast and professional planning and construction of the ice rink
- Coordination with the customer on the progress of the design and implementation
- Impeccable ice quality and durable products